Aurora Explorer Online Guide
Smart Life Application Operation (Bluetooth)
- Download Smart Life App from your app store
Apple Store Google Play Store
You must allow the app to use Bluetooth in order to connect your paddleboard light. If you have connectivity issues please see the links below on how to change the app permissions on your phone:
- Open the Smart Life Application
- Click on the '+' or 'Add Device' (Allow Bluetooth access if prompted)
- Light will be automatically discovered. Click 'Add'
- If no light is discovered, you need to ensure the app has Bluetooth Permission (See step 1)
- Select 'Aurora Explorer' or 'Sig Mesh' or 'Luxceo' module click '+'
- Wait while device is paired to phone (light will flash when completed)
- White light mode - Adjust white colour and brightness Brightest configuration is achieved when white colour slider is in the middle
- Colour - Adjust light colour and brightness
Scene - Set custom colour changing scenes
- Music - Light colour responds to sound and music
Manual Operation (Button/IR Remote)
When the light is OFF:
Press the power switch once to turn light ON (it will resume previous brightness and colour)
When the light is ON:
Press switch once to turn OFF
Double press to change lighting modes and colours
Press and hold to adjust brightness
Or, use IR remote to change lighting modes, colour & brightness
The remote can only control the light once it has already been turned on manually.
|Input||DC 5V/2A (USB-C)|
|Size||L: ~45cm x 3.6cm ⌀|
|Battery||Lithium Ion 3.7V / 10,400mAh|
|Charging Time||6 - 7 hours (@ 2A)|
|Usage Time||4 - 7 hours (brightness dependent)|
DO NOT USE IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
- Unexplained flickering
- External shell damaged
- Spills into charging port
- Do not store above 40 degrees celsius.
- Do not place the light in fire.
- Do not modify or take this product apart.
- Do not look directly into LED lights
- Charge light at least once every 3 months. Do not charge in wet environments.
- Unplug and seal charging port before use.
- Do not run light aground
- Tether light to your craft if operating in shallow waters or navigating above/around obstacles