Aurora Explorer Online Guide
Smart Life Application Operation (Bluetooth)
- Download Smart Life App from your app store
Apple Store Google Play Store
Enable Bluetooth on Light: (With Light OFF) Long press switch on light for 3 seconds until solid white light shines. Bluetooth activated. (If your phone is already paired to this specific light, you can now begin controlling your light)
Enter Pairing Mode: If there is no paired device OR you need to pair the light to a new device: Long press (3 seconds) the button again after entering Bluetooth mode, the light will flash and enter pairing mode.
Connect to new phone: (Turn on phone Bluetooth)
- Open the Smart Life Application
- Click on the '+' or 'Add Device' (Allow Bluetooth access if prompted)
- Light will be automatically discovered. Click 'Add'
- If no light is discovered, you need to ensure the app has Bluetooth Permission
- Select 'Aurora' or 'Sig Mesh' or 'Luxceo' module click '+'
- Wait while device is paired to phone (light will flash when completed)
- Smart Life Operation
- White light mode - Adjust white colour and brightness Brightest configuration is achieved when white colour slider is in the middle
- Colour - Adjust light colour and brightness
Scene - Set custom colour changing scenes
- Music - Light colour responds to sound and music
Manual Operation (Button/IR Remote)
When the light is OFF:
Press the power switch once to turn light ON (it will resume previous brightness and colour)
When the light is ON:
Press switch once to turn OFF
Double press to change lighting modes and colours
Press and hold to adjust brightness
Or, use IR remote to change lighting modes, colour & brightness
|Input||DC 5V/2A (USB-C)|
|Size||L: ~45cm x 3.6cm ⌀|
|Battery||Lithium Ion 3.7V / 10,400mAh|
|Charging Time||6 - 7 hours (@ 2A)|
|Usage Time||4 - 7 hours (brightness dependent)|
DO NOT USE IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
- Unexplained flickering
- External shell damaged
- Spills into charging port
- Do not store above 40 degrees celsius.
- Do not place the light in fire.
- Do not modify or take this product apart.
- Do not look directly into LED lights
- Charge light at least once every 3 months. Do not charge in wet environments.
- Unplug and seal charging port before use.
- Do not run light aground
- Tether light to your craft if operating in shallow waters or navigating above/around obstacles